Hurricane Tutorials are now online!
FAQ Index

How do I view the AutoCAD "text window"?

The AutoCAD "text window", often also called the "scroll-back" buffer, is viewable in AutoCAD by pressing the F2 key.

To close the window, either press F2 once again, or right-click on "hide" in it's icon in the Windows task-bar.

Previous Back to Hurricane for AutoCAD - FAQ Next