The Hurricane Forum
The Hurricane Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hurricane for AutoCAD
 Announcements
 Hurricane 6.5.17

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - September 09 2006 : 7:16:39 PM
Hello!

There are some brand new features to Hurricane.

+ A new option to license Hurricane to a USB Flash Drive ("Thumb Drive"). This has been dubbed "portable" Hurricane, as it allows you to install Hurricane on the USB drive, and license it to the drive. Hurricane is tied to the USB drive, so you can use it on ANY PC with a USB Port. This is extremely convenient for people who use other peoples computers... please see...
http://www.74mph.com/faq/FAQ00159.html

+ Also added is a feature for people who work on several projects at the same time. At the lower right corner, are 3 radio buttons, clicking on any of these will save the current "faceplate" (i.e. path, script, and files in queue), and load the next. When you want to save your current "setup", just click on a different button, and you can work on a new project. Once you are done, simply click the previous button, and everything will be loaded in like it was previously. <i>Difficult to explain, but easy to understand, once you see it in action.</i>

+ Bug fixed in the alternate scripts, drive/path selector, thanks Miksteele for pointing it out!

Please download the full installer here.
http://www.74mph.com/hurricane.zip

Or if you'd prefer, you can download the patch here...
<b>Download Attachment:</b> hurricane-6.5.17.zip<br />187.81 KB

Cheers!
Bill

The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000