The Hurricane Forum
The Hurricane Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hurricane for AutoCAD
 General Discussion
 Common Tag & Value

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
perimanyam Posted - September 04 2012 : 11:15:06 AM
I think i am submitting the same type of request again.. coz could not find a solution. I have lot of drawings in which unfortunately the Revision appears at 2/3 places and when i use the Title block update by using the revision tag which is REV only at one place the update happens and i tried running the script multiple times still the value does not change.Tried multiple ways.. but no solution. Would be thankful if any one has solution.

Regards

Subbu
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Admin Posted - September 04 2012 : 12:17:57 PM
Hi Subbu,

There could be a few things at play. Firstly isolate the effected drawings.

Ensure that the effected blocks aren't nested inside other blocks... as often if you redefine a block, it locks it... you can test this by exploding the effected block, and see if the tags pop-out... if they don't then stop there and save your drawing. If they do explode out, then redo, and figure out what else might be the problem.

Also, sometimes you may THINK you have the same block/tag name inserted in all your drawings, but in fact they were switched around (by someone else!?). Try deleting the block, and purging, then reinserting the block.

Also, someone may have exploded the block, and just put a piece of dumb text in it's place, thus looks the same, but it is not. Investigate that possibility also.

Please report back.

The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000